Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saying Good-bye to 2011

The new year is a time to reflect on the previous year while projecting our thoughts to the upcoming year. I began 2011 with my heart heavy, mourning the loss of my maternal grandmother. This year I'm looking forward to a year that promises to be a great one. My first novel, The Progeny, is set to release February 15, 2012, my family has their health and strength, I'm doing something that I dearly love and am finally seeing my hard work pay off.

I'm ready to bid 2011 farewell and embrace the prosperity that 2012 promises. So, you might ask, what are my resolutions for the new year?

1) Keep balance in my life.
2) Take steps to becoming a vegan.
3) See Ascher, Shauna and The Progeny become household names.
4) Take a cruise.
5) Just have fun.

I know numbers two and three are rather ambitious but I truly believe they are possible. This wasn't meant to be a long blog. I just wanted to wish all who read this a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Peace and Love,
Ashlynne

No comments:

Post a Comment