Friday, April 27, 2012

Taking the plunge into erotica...

I've made a big decision. I've recently been considering writing more erotic type novels. Filled to the brim with encouragement and a healthy dose of courage, today I took the plunge. I wrote my first erotica scene that will appear in the third installment of my Progeny Series entitled, Blood Promise. I've also been busy working with some jewelers to recreate the Rousseau family amulets and Shauna's ruby heart necklace from the Progeny Series. I'm building a brand, not just writing books. It's slow going sometimes, but I'm on the right track now and am building a network of people that I trust to help me guide me.

Also look for three new series in the works( 1 erotica, 1 YA/romance, 1 sci-fi/futuristic), one of which is already written and just in need of polishing. I'm branching out into different genres, and really I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment