Saturday, May 18, 2013

First view of Vampire Shauna...

I took a break from wriitng Blood Reborn to prepare this post. Progeny Series Fan Artist, Faleasha Myers, has once again wowed me with her grasp of my characters. The new picture speaks to me. It says eternal love, desire, unconditional commitment, and kick ass immortal vamp. Writing new Shauna has been challenging. I wrote her strong from the start, but immortal Shauna is evolving into so much more than I expected. And the dynamic between Ascher and her is unbelievable. I love this couple (and I'm not just saying this because they're mine). The level of their devotion to one another simply blows me away. For this post, I thought it would be nice to start with the very first picture Faleasha drew of the couple and end with the latest. 


From The Progeny



From Blood Bonds


From Blood Bonds


From Blood Promise



From Blood Reborn


The artist's links:





1 comment:

  1. All the pictures look so good together! I'm so glad that you like them all. I look forward to another drawing! :)

    ReplyDelete