Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sexy Sunday Sniplet from the Upcoming Yearning....

As promised, here is a sexy sniplet from the upcoming Yearning. I'm thinking Katy and Gabe might give Shauna and Ascher a run for their money in the hot department. 


Overcome with a ravenous hunger for her body, Gabe swooped Katy into his arms, his chest struggling for breaths it didn’t need. His eyes combed hers to check for the least bit of reluctance. “You have to be sure about this. Once we do this...that’s it, no turning back. I won’t ever let you go. You’ll be mine and I’ll be yours forever.”

“Show me,” Katy breathed, in a voice so laden with lust that she barely recognized it. She lifted his shirt, her lips kissing a trail down his chest, lapping at each of his nipples while keeping her stare trained on him. “I want you to teach me how to please you, Gabriel. I’m offering myself to you.”

Gabe hissed, his eyes rolling as he fought back the crimson. Each vampire possessed vulnerable spots that were hypersensitive to sexual stimulation. For Gabe, it was the two discs on his toned pectorals.  

How the hell did she know?

Katy wound her hand into the chain of his bloodstone amulet, the tip of her tongue continuously tracing circuits around the stiffened nubs. “I’m already yours, Gabriel. I was made for you. I’ve always belonged to you.” 

“You don’t know how much I’ve wished for this, lain in bed next to you at night wanting you.” His lips saturated her neck with the softest of kisses.


Katy removed her crucifix. “This has no place in my life anymore, so it definitely has no business around my neck. I’ve made peace with my decision and have chosen my path. I choose love, Gabriel. I choose you.” She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, allowing him to take her back down to the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment