Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tasty Book Tours ~ Eternal Tuat by V.S. Nelson



Bagsu, his name alone strikes fear in the Guardian Nation.
What can cause one twin, destined to take his father’s place as a priest turn evil and lead a crusade to dominate the human race while the other fights to save mankind?

Finally, secrets are revealed when Bagsu leads us back in time to the land of New Tuat. Experience first hand what really happened to Bagsu and Gabriel long before they became immortal, when twin brothers were the best of friends.










Buy Links


Follow the Tour: http://tastybooktours.blogspot.com/2014/04/now-booking-tasty-virtual-tour-for.html

Excerpt
Nefer leans forward and pushes off the wall. I catch her in the midair, wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me. In the brief moment of sliding down against my body to land on her feet, her eyes meet mine. I want to hold her there, keep her in place and kiss her passionately. She drapes her arms around my neck and asks, “Aren’t you going to put me down?”
“I don’t know. I kind of like having you this close to me.”
She giggles softly and cocks her head to one side as if she is waiting for me to say something else. My lips descend softly upon hers. I didn’t mean for it to happened, at least not the way it ended up. I merely wanted to taste her sweet lips one more time, but when she wrapped her hands in my hair and pulled my head into hers, I couldn’t resist the temptation. My body’s demands took over. I planted a mouth-open, tongue-invading, lip lock on her I will never forget. And her response was the one I had been waiting for.
Still holding her in the air, I shifted my arms and cradled her in my arms then laid her down gently on the grass where we continued to indulge in each other’s warm embrace. Her nails stroked up and down my biceps as I continued to kiss her on the lips and neck. I feel her hips shift beneath me and worry the weight of my upper half might be too much for her delicate frame. I start to pull back and sit up.
“Not yet,” she whispers as she leans up and recaptures my lips. 
I followed her lead but made sure I readjusted my position so I am laying beside her, not directly on her. Unconsciously, my right hand maneuvers down to her waist and then to her hips as if it had a mind of its own. The thin linen fabric of her dress allows me to feel the heat of her skin as if she is lying naked before me. Her hips shift again and again and again before it dawns on me she isn’t reacting to an itch brought on by lying on the grass. No, she is as physically turned on as I am.
Knowing deep down in my soul, this isn’t the time or place for such things, I somehow manage to muster up the strength to sit up. I have to stop this now, before it was too late, or we will both be sorry.
Our panting doesn’t stop until after Nefer sits up. She carefully pulls down and rearranges her dress then looks over at me. She tries to cover her smile behind the palms of her hands when she catches site of the tent bulging from beneath my long tunic. Thankfully, she doesn’t say anything, I am embarrassed enough. I stand, tell her I will be right back and make my way to another area of the yard where I can privately rearrange myself. I grab a bucket of water from the well and carry it back to her.

Meet V.S. Nelson
With a love for history, Native American author V.S. Nelson, instructed elementary, high school and college in the U.S. and abroad before launching her second writing career.
V has been a story-teller all her life, always creating stories about people discovering the courage to make a difference. This drove her into writing her paranormal series centering on strong relationships and led her to coin the term: Ancient Legends, New Worlds.
She is well known for her “time management and sprint style writing,” producing well over five thousand words daily - consecutively.
V is available for speaking engagements, appearances and is more than willing to share her methodology with others in a variety of workshops.
A member of three RWA chapters she sits on several committees and judges writing contests across the states.
In Jan, 2013, Eternal Lovers, the first book in her eleven book paranormal series, Sekhmet’s Guardians launched with a fury. Being a series reader herself, she has held true to her promise by releasing no less than two books in the series per year in addition to her other work.

Author Links
                (series) https://www.facebook.com/SekhmetsGuardians

a Rafflecopter giveaway


3 comments: