Saturday, February 27, 2016

Movie Review ~ Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

Horror                      
88 minutes
Rated R


Acting: 4
Plot: 4
Gore: 4
Hot Dudes: N/A
Overall Impression: 4

Review Grade: 4 out of 5 


My Review 
I’m a huge fan of horror movies and this series of movies in particular. It’s nice to see something so basic and true to form do so well. I just wish they’d released the movies in a different order. At times, it can get confusing and you need to always remember what happened two movies back, or you’re watching and then BAM! a character from another Paranormal Activity movie  shows up and you’re like, “Now, where have I seen that person before?”

This wasn’t my favorite of the series, but it’s still a solid watch. It made me jump several times and was a nice addition to the bunch. I’m not sure exactly how far they’ll be able to take these movies as they seem to be losing their appeal for me. After seeing each of them, I’m starting to notice a definite plot formula that spoiled some of the action and surprises.

While I adored the others, this one wasn’t my favorite, so I had to give it a B.


No comments:

Post a Comment